During your stay it is possible to live in different corporate accommodations between:
– B&B and Hotel : if you need your privacy but at the same time you want to be in the historical centre of the city
– Hostels: if you want to meet new persons and you have no problems in sharing a room
– Agriturismi (farm houses): if you want to enjoy Tuscany beautiful landscapes and avoid city chaos
– Family: if you really want to experience Italian culture
If you wont us to reserve your accommodation, contact us at the time you are signing up specifying the type of accommodation you prefer.
For further information about prices: [email protected]
* If you choose to live in family, before you arrival you will receive and email with some information about your host family and their contacts.
* Accommodation prices, except for families, could vary depending on seasonal fares.
Reception, transfer and tutoring
Our Center also offers an “assistance” package that includes reception, transfer to the partner accommodation and tutoring during your stay in Pisa.
Reception and transfer
Upon arrival you will be welcomed by one of our tutors who will accompany you to the chosen accommodation.
The transfer will take place from the airport or from the Pisa station by car, public transport or, for larger groups, by minibus.
The Center will also give you a “welcome envelope” with all the information you need to move independently in Pisa.
Assistance and tutoring
The “Welcome” package also includes:
– A welcome drink on the first day of the course
– The member card of the Alif Center
– RC insurance against accidents
– The teaching materials of the Italian course
– The certificate of attendance
– A screening of a film in Italian at our Center.
– A tour of Pisa by night
– A trip to Viareggio, Lucca or the Certosa Monumentale di Calci.
“Welcome” package prices
|NUMERO DI PERSONE
|160 EURO per persona
250 EURO per persona
|300 EURO per gruppo
400 EURO per gruppo
|400 EURO per gruppo
500 EURO per gruppo
|500 EURO per gruppo
600 EURO per gruppo
Pisa is the ideal city to live an experience in Italy. It is a small medieval city, easy to walk around. Here you can found the famous Leaning Tower, declared a UNESCO Human Heritage site along with the whole Piazza dei Miracoli.
Through its streets and squares it is possible to re-experience a lot of events of Italian history: Pisa has been one of the four maritime Republics, the setting of Galileo Galilei’s experiments and it has hosted some of the most famous Italian poets, like Ugo Foscolo and Vittorio Alfieri.
Pisa is also located in an advantageous position, since it takes a very short time to reach the sea, the hills, the mountains and the great artistic cities such as Firenze, Lucca and Siena (maximum 1h trip).
There are a lot of restaurants where you can eat typical Tuscany dishes and the famous “cecina” of Pisa, a chickpea flour pastry baked in wood-burning hoven!
Furthermore, Pisa is a college town, location of famous Scuola Normale Superiore and Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, so here you can find a lot of concerts, literary café and, if you like it, an animated night-life.
The cultural activities we offer
In addition to language courses, you can participate in numerous activities to learn more about Pisa and Tuscany in general and really get in touch with Italian culture.
Examples of activities are:
– Guided tours to Pisa, Lucca, Viareggio, Florence, Siena and other centers of Tuscany
– Italian Cooking Courses
– Sommelier courses (knowledge of wines)
– Wine Tour (visit to the Chianti or Terricciola wine areas)
– Popular dance classes
– Cycling in the Pisan countryside
– Horseback riding
– Screening of films in Italian
These activities are optional and are not included in the course fees: ask for the costs and the programof the individual activities by writing to [email protected]